Tuesday, July 24, 2007

7/07

Exes And Ohs

Be careful now
Don't step on his toes
Our love can be
The best when it shows
Tic tac toe's
My exes, your ohs
I attest to the rest
The test of your dose
Arrested, can't rest
Right under your nose
I get when I can
May be best, but who knows?

---

Savior Garden

Garden greens
Weeds and beans
What we were
And what we've seen
Fifteen years
Upon this scene
People kind and
People mean
Understand
That all I've tried
Can't come between
What you and I
Have heard and found
On hallowed ground
Ounce for ounce and
Pound for pound
All my words
Upon the shelf
Above all else
Save yourself

---

Oh, You Just Die, Buddy

Dead, dirt, nothing
Lucky to live
So live like you're lucky
Lucky to give
So get with the fucking

---

Breakfast Bowl Broken

You fill my box
I'd stuff yours hard
Cut lungs and heart
From another shard
Made a pair of socks
From your last discard
I would cast a pox
On your disregard
Like the crafty fox
In my back yard
Stop spreading lox
On my ego scarred

No comments: