Saturday, June 30, 2007

6/07

The Diplomat

When the price is this or that
I'm the diplomat
Who likes to kiss the cat
So where're the sisters at?

---

Something Something

I sold our memories at the flea market
I totaled that car right where we parked it
I smashed the bong right where we sparked it
I ain't going back to the flea market
I ate your pie from out my freezer
My girlfriend's pissed when she feels the breeze or
When I try 'cause I just tease her
I got burned from that damned freezer
Next week you leave to move to Michigan
When I sleep I hear you squish again
I think of you each time I kiss a friend
I hope that love something something Michigan

---

Perched Above The Canyon

A wonderful view
Reminds me of heights I reached
More locally
I assume
And sitting by the falls
I hear the water's sounds
In my mind
I assume
Talking of the clouds
Singing thoughts aloud
A friendship we have found
I assume
A place I've never been
Yet familiar
We are similar
I assume

No comments: