Sunday, May 27, 2007

5/07

Tonight's Alright

You might be too good for me
But tonight is tonight
And that's alright

---

Emergent See An Image Of The End

Another breakfast in the basement
Another necklace I think's tasteless
Empathy
How can it be?
Emergence we
Can only see
It's only reckless if you hate it
You're only sexless since you ate it
Energy
'S what is left of me
Emergency
What you want to see
What is wrecked has dissipated
And you protect a thing related
To constancy
The prophecy
Has brought to me
An image of the end

---

Rhymestopper

Rhymedropper
No Crimestopper
No charttopper
A heartstopper
'F ya need a doctor
Y' better hop in a copcar
I won't stop ya
Shit, that's proper

---

Hide And Seek

Seeks she who stones the night
To share our dreams or fits of daylight

---

The Whims Of The Future's Mothers

I am not a constant
In the lives of these women

---

Bar Plague

Wanted you to cheer up
So here, girl, drink this beer up
Roofies'll clear your skin from the ear up

---

A Llama Says

I came to find you
As a friendly reminder
Of days now behind us
When we blazed the kindest
I'm happily itchy
Please say that you miss me
Come, come and kiss me
Before we turn fifty
Drama's just drama
You know I won't harm you
I've got hose like a farmer
And I spit like a llama

---

I Said, They Said

"I've been collecting gems on this island
In hopes of finding a trading partner," she said
"I couldn't come with a titty in my mouth
Pussy in my hand and lips on my cock," he said
"I can't relate to the lies
And the hate of our species and our time," I said
"We couldn't take another bullet for this child
Nor wait another day for relief," they said

---

Bag Smack, Beach Snack

Forty folds for growing old
I only know what I've been told
A beach or bleach to fight the mold
Feel my reach each night that's cold

No comments: