Saturday, April 21, 2007

4/07

Cause Nor Cure

A boy stuck underwater doesn't understand appropriations
A boy in his corner can't hear the debates on the floor
A girl lost in colors doesn't see a cause nor cure
A child asleep in wakes won't grasp the love nor burden

---

Chimaera

Duly composed to Wachsmann Gershwin
Blinking, linking species
Then driven apart by the madness of Dostoevsky Syndrome
Help me, hurt me
We are new

---

Wish You Were Her

Girls that look like you are very common here
With clusterminded folks it has been a hard year
Some things I'd say look wrong in text
I wait not here around hoping I'll like what's next
I look to the shelving for yet another high
Mostly 'cause I'm selfish and you're with another guy
Oh, the bright, new Summer sun is ever so cold
There's something I would tell you if I may be so bold

---

Rabbits, Too

Ribbit, rabbit, rob it of its skin
Grab it, stab it, feed it to its kin

---

Judge This

On the hamster wheel of Harrison Tax
We all dance and squeal, dose, drop and relax
The agents enforce and overreact
We pay them to hurt us and lock us in back
Nailed, jailed and bailed; a waste of it all
Advised of the prize, the rise and the fall
The dealers all know we disguise when we call
'Cause we don't want to pay big for something so small

---

Derma-Failure

Thin-skinned byitches
My skin itches
From opiates
I hope it gets
Less so
A mess, though
I am
So scram
Leave me be
For sure you see
I'm content here
Mmm... life is good

---

Off Day

Day off unwind
Rewind remind
Be kind, we find
The hindsight
Outside of the limelight
And when I'm right
I might stay light
Enough to float away
Even though I know you'll stay
At least one day
Behind

---

Graphic Photo

I wear a camera to bed
To take pictures in my sleep
I'll press start before I die
To record what I will miss

---

A How-To

One of my least favorite smells is snuffed candle
It makes me a bit hungry and a bunch of ill
One of my least favorite textural experiences is grinding sand
It hurts my bones
One of my least favorite flavors is rye
It makes me feel impure and it makes me want to vomit
Snuff that rye-scented candle by grinding sand on it

No comments: