Tuesday, July 25, 2006

7/06

Destiny Renewed

I have split ends in my beard
All of my friends are weird
What is far never neared
Both of my eyes have teared
Making their color brighter
A blue more sad than ever
But shining like a lamp
Guiding each gaze to destiny renewed

---

Tragic Mistress

Needle in my tear duct
Tape up my fears, fuck
Up my true health
Prioritize myself
Missing the magic
Kissing a tragic
Mistress I don't like

---

This Chance

Does the semicolon wink mean
You have my name in your release?
Are your pieces put together enough
That you recognize me as one of them?
Old, greyed photographs aren't us
We have only this chance
I don't want to miss you

---

Forced Amnesia

Don't act hard
I'll give you a black scar
In you backyard
Hit you with burning embers
Lit since before December
You'll be sure to remember
No problem
We can go rob them
With the cops watching
I'm hopscotching
When I jump words
Frontside backwards
But I lack words
To use as last words
So I stop a beat early
At promptly two-thirty
I know your tooth's hurting
'Cause I'm so sweet
And you know me
I'm calling in a bomb threat
To Pomfret
Connecticut
And I'm letting it
Blow up
As soon as the cops show up
To investigate
I'll desecrate
And desimate
The whole town
For what they did
Slipping us the brown
Acid
If you ask kids
What happened
They'll start slapping
Their heads
They forget
Forced amnesia

No comments: