Friday, June 30, 2006

6/06

These Are

A few of my favorite things:
Peace
Love
Cats
Getting up
Going down
Staying alive
Exploring
Eating
Smiling

---

Jupiter's Balance

Jupiter
Thanks for the protection
And all that came before
What is the aliin red cell
That coats India?
Will our suicide negate the quest
To perpetuate our miracle?
I won't live to know
If we find a place to go
But I hope there will be a galactic Noah
With a sense for balance

---

Nude Rug

Under the skin is one thing
But veins are pain and faint
They ain't for paint
The blue is true
And the blood is goo
That knows what to do
Don't tell it
Otherwise
The prize
Ain't worth the high
Of low
Slow heart
Makes for good art
But the opposite of start
Be safe
And wait

---

Breathe My Name

Didn't do myself any favors
But she did
And I her
Thought I was away from hookups
But with a name like that, really
Played a card or two
But still holding
A face to be familiar
She'll breathe my name alone tonight
Goodnight, Miss ----

---

Most Stacked

Hey, Most
I'm toast
Tasted
Wasted
Faced it
And decided
I did
Can't hide it
Like Poseidon down
In town
But missed Jack
Stacked
What's up with you?

---

Injected

I'm not scared of change
But I'm scared of needles
What's a quick fix?
What's a problem?
A need to make a new bed
That holds tighter the dream
Waking her goal is mine
Is now closer?
I doubt
But reminiscing
Is missing
The point
Yes, there is a point
I know what makes me happy

---

Missing Most

Another hot day
With not much to say
To the one who got away
But, hey
I try to reach out
'Cause I like to eat out
And I hate restaurants
She feels pretty again
And ready to begin
Her quest
For what's best
I was twice
So I hold hope and memories
She does cherish my words
But she's never asking
We won't perish by swords
Nor be everlasting

---

Sing Every Day

Losing the battle of ages
Choosing to rattle the cages
I'm reaching out
A screaching shout
To each her own
We teach our clones
What's right and wrong
Don't fight the song
Sing every day

---

Rise, Fall

Mirror, mirror, all and all
Rise up, rise up, try to fall
Recognize yourself and stall
If you're grounded, start to crawl
City, country, great and small
Rise above it, stand up tall
The only way to have it all
Is to rise up, try to fall

---

If Only (While Waking)

Why must I wake up?
I know you are not here
So why open my eyes?
Maybe tomorrow
Maybe next time
If only

---

Jealous Of Myself

Jealous of myself for past victories
Ready to find the future's mysteries
It can't be the same
But I will remain
Tru to you
Tempted?
Please do

---

Feeling Least

She feeds the beast
And feels the least
But from coast to coast
She's still the most

---

Grey Night

Another cold, grey rain
Another way to feel the same
Try to test me
Bring the pain
Bake me
Take me
Stake a claim
Never shave again
Never crave the skin
Of another
Nor smother
Your brother called
To say he's in town today
With his two
Can you make room?
They'll zoom around our house
We'll watch with our mouths closed
Do what was never told
Have and hold tight
Tonight

---

I Like Darkness

When it comes to stealing rhymes
I am feeling fine
When it's funny, I grab it
Like a bunny rabbit
In your garden
Please pardon
My little white ass
While I nibble some grass
For my dinner
Yes, I'm thinner
Than your average breadwinner
Might be 'cause I'm a sinner
Like Marc is
I like darkness
So, let's spark this

---

As Your Own

You walk on water like Jesus?
My thesis is just that
You have as many diseases
As heated feces
You mind's only reached with
Telekenesis
That's one hell of a weakness
That will keep you from greatness
There's no way to fake this
Your biggest mistake is
Trying to take this
As your own

---

Your Glory

I hope someone is tasting your glory
Tell me; I'm not a waste of your story
I don't embarrass
I don't mean to harass
Please save some of your love for me

---

The Bus

Time keeps its rhythm
My mind cycles through
Where have you been?
Where're you going to?
Relax with the cats
Subtracting the math
What's the rush?
Where's the bus?

---

You Want

Stake claim, place blame
Never the same since you came
Should have been a key
To new depths and more fun
Waiting here to finish what we'd begun
Maybe an lsdate would ground our possibility
My bones could take another dose
The bare humanity
The stripped mask of ego
Could you handle it?

---

Which Dwarf Of Seven?

Been about a week away
Gonna have to stay that way
At least through today
Maybe, maybe someday
Again
The devil likes to get down

---

Sweet Defeat

How are you going to let them beat us?
How are you going to let them eat us?
Don't they know about the weekness?
The sweetness
Defeat us

---

Played Out

Network
Let your friends work
The connection is made
The next one gets played
Who's next to get paid?
Whore next week today
More sexy that way

---

Leaves Breathe

Remember to breathe
Turn it over and leave

---

Do Choose (Who's News?)

I do
I choose
At least be my muse
And bemuse me
I'm used
Renew me
The tru

---

A Balance

Nasty slug
Against the hardest of edges
Syruppy snail
In a carbon-hard shell

---

Caring Heart

Tear a scar
Bare apart
Share the art

---

Glisten

Heard you say, boys
Turn off your toys
Step away from the noise
And listen

---

Edmund's Reality Check

Scene never
Don't sever
If words ever
But they...
And you...
Track thirteen at this point
With acid colors spiraling
How long, Bobby?
Eddie barks; what?

---

Roll Over

Surrounded by all many pulse
Feel electric
Please be organic and love
In a war world
I am here
Hear Wayne's World credit roll
Over real time horror of men
Be woman, world!

No comments: