Friday, August 25, 2006

8/06

More Soup

Kicked the habit
So I can grab it
A while since when
At Ralph's again
The only torture I allow myself
Bind me, find me, please remind me why
Beat words heard; the song can never die
Finally fortune all around in health

---

I Think She'd Rather Be Hatefucked

Drunk thoughts get caught in stammered speech
I truly wonder why you are so short with me
For sure you owe me little or nothing
But I deserve something more than what fits a crime of more than just being annoying in love
You do not define my love as you can your own
That's my freedom
I exorcise my freedoms and exercise my demons
Kiss!

---

Quiet Love

Yeah
The
Always
Quiet love
Blanket, box
Halfway
Once
Never

---

He And I

He's a doctor
I play Dr. Mario
He looks sharp
I have sharps
He fucks you
I love you

---

Of Course

Yeah, I remember
I can still taste your tears
Yes, I remember
How we laid waste to fears
Sure, I remember
All of those wasted years
Yep, I remember
Away from that place, it's clear

---

Molly, Please

Molly, please remember me
When you hear the pleasing sounds
Molly, please remember me
When this Winter's air surrounds
Maybe come the Summer
I'll be swimming to your town
Molly, please find strength in me
When sadness tears you down

---

The Value Of Myths

Reading between the ignorance of ancient myths
In a search for secrets
Check the sequence
Draw the line
If only we could find the time
Time rushes forward
Pushes toward the inevitable outcome
Fight back with joy

No comments: