Friday, April 21, 2006

4/06

Trick Question

I know you're crazy
And you know I'm crazy about you
We know we're lazy
Or we don't know what to do
Sick, I cough or suck you off
Keep it up 'til what's hard is soft
Perform a new trick question
I think I've learned my lesson
As long as we're trying blame
I'll dry the crying shame
Stop the routine that's torturing me
You've got certain things, unfortunately
Guerrillas in the mist can be foolhardy
Gorillas in the midst of our pool party

---

With Ease

Bright light from stars long dead
All I know is in my head
No challenge in my ease
I'd fall onto my knees
Self-betrayal I won't try
If you stay, I'll help you cry
Honesty only
Try just to show me

---

Timeline Guides

Hair pulled
Held down
Chest pushed
Tied up
Wrapped up in precaution
Far better than watching
From the sidelines
My timeline
Guides
With no disguise
Lies; surprise

---

Adrenal

No racing
Nor erasing
The memory banks
To Emily: thanks
And sorry

---

Rest Here

You envision others
To get yourself there
But it's my name
Behind your teeth
When your legs twitch
I would do that for you
Every night
Think how well you'd sleep
I can learn
I'm willing to try
Rest here
Make me complete

---

Please Be Mine

My daymare
My dying wish
My true love
My guiding light
My South star
My fatal mistake
My passing hope
My missing word
My natural cure
My shining trust
Please be mine

---

Rope Hope

Another beautiful day
To be distracted by beautiful women
And wish to be
Swinging and swimming

---

Advice To Myself

Fresh sandwich
Lost appetite
You heard it
I saw tonight
Something true
Nothing new
A clue, a hint, that I may have long hair
Again, when our worlds collide
It's two percent and I should grab a chair
And wait; then it may subside
Finished food
Thirsty now
When it's good
Pay attention

---

Lost And Found

Been a while since we last connected
You are the one I most respected
Your every word I have dissected
Lately, my mind I have protected
From the harms that come
When your charm has gone
Up in arms times some
Empty arms come dawn
I check the lost and found
Every day
I listen for the sound
Gone away
Thought I finally got there
Just to find the greatest distance yet
I'm still finding your hair
Enough that I will not forget
Pull me, push me
I'd return the favor
Pill me, kush me
I only miss your flavor
Spring is here
But I'm still cold
Please ring my ear
Hold not his gold

No comments: