Tuesday, February 14, 2006

2/06

I Never

I'll never look back
If you give me something to look forward to

---

Bottled Up

You're cute
So I followed up
I'm mute
'Cause you're volatile

---

Collect'r

She's wrong but not stupid
For wanting me to stop
Trying to make her water wet
I know I'm not done
And I'll live until I die
Tell me why you want it
Promote no goat

---

Try For Why

So many words for you
Ears, too
Trulove of the sad and the lost
Fuel the nostalgia market
If your Spring brings passion
Try
For why not check?

---

Is Still

Midnight ramblings
Bend the proof
Stubborn and stagnant
Has shown me a fragment
Calculated probability
Worth trying still

---

The Submarine

The submarine
Surfaces
Gasps
Escapes like the past
Was heard at long last
But had only an eye
No arms
Peaking
Peeking
Not speaking
But noise none-the-less
Oh, hey, what's news, Jess?

No comments: