Tuesday, January 31, 2006

1/06

Dolphin Love

I will wait
Like Mara's mate
Keep your health up
As they drain the channels
For soon we will be
Happy mammals

---

Aren't

Drugs aren't a contest

---

Sick Of Trying

It's 7:23
A good time to be me
'Cause I'm high as can be
Like climbing a tree
Look down and see
All the busy bees
That sure worry me
Don't bury me
I'd rather be
So very sweet
To those ahead of me
In the food chain
Your dude is lame
So pick me
Do it quickly
The world's sickly and dying
And I'm sick of trying

---

Trust Myself

I trust myself
To ruin a good thing

---

Word Smithing, Dream Questing

Balancing act
Power truce
Ghost watching
Love making
Word smithing
Foundation
Found nation
Elastic memory
My best frenemy
Proof of investment
Dream questing

---

A Mind Quite

Crazy
Lazy
A mind quite hazy
Praise me
Graze me
With your daisy
Faze me
Hey, Z
You amaze me

---

Not Die

Let's:
Go fly a kite
Talk and cry all night
Get so high we fight
Just not die, all right?

---

Fall For It All

I know what I want
I know her name
She wants a challenge
So she plays a game
Leans in with a clue
Backs up when I do
Want to hear more
Of what she's been up to
I fall for it all
Because I care
An alternate
Is not half as fair
So I expect it
To happen again

---

Save Your Place

Wake the baby
We'll die staying alive
Make the turquoise choice
Lost in me
Savior place
Bittersweet taste
Keep me
Laid to waste

---

The Rest

The best for the most
The rest are just lost
The test can be tossed
'Cause blessed do not boast

---

Game

Evermore body aligned mind balancing

---

With A Little Help From Her Friend

"She trades sea shells
Back to the shore"
She hates me, well
Often, or more
"Moments abreeze"
And she's back to me
"Dont wait"
For the "wind, she shifts her path"
No way
But, my friend, she drifts right back
I "know the bounty at each breath"
She knows exactly what comes next
Bring me around
"The change of flame"
Run me aground
"And current once again"
My secret dreams
I'd tell her
This instant leaves
"Times eldered"

---

And I Love You

A proposal
"I suppose so
But not now
I'll not settle down"
Nor settle up
That cup
Is half spilled
And I've killed
My fifth chance
At your romance
By telling all
Smelling salts
Couldn't revitalize
Your inviting eyes
That look toward others
Sisters, brothers
That's fine because
That's who you are
And I love you

---

Well, Morning

We got our words out right
There is a thin fog tonight
It hangs at the top of the trees
And I could just drop to my knees
And kiss your nighttime
Then shake you awake
And show you the sunshine
Well, some time
Soon

---

I Am

Settle for friends
'Cause life always ends
And I like yours
So I'll be there
You leave me hair
And a promise
That I hope to cash in
'Cause there's none I'd prefer
To lose to
You were sad to reflect
On the lack of respect
You showed yourself
Maybe I should have held on
But those years are gone
You're my biggest regret
But I'm not upset
Just dissapointed
I missed appointments
That I couldn't afford to keep
You got bored with me
'Cause I held no mistique
I let you see me for all that I am
I am

---

Didn't Quiver

Came but didn't quiver
The cold air makes me shiver
Girl, I miss your heat
You know I'd kiss your feet
Or whatever
Don't sever your ties
With this guy
For I'd
Take any step you'd ask of me
You can make an ass of me
My love

---

Like That?

I tried to make it work
I cried until it hurt
I could have been a jerk
Women like that

---

In Pants And A Dress

Long conversations
About intimate relations
Not just flirts
My posture hurts
And I seek
Do you?
I don't think this is the place
Or the name
Do you feel the same?
A name I've never known
Has something I've been shown
No one should be alone
A new opportunity
Form a community
Miss that old unity
The sacred cycle
Love
Reach out disciple
I know what's right, I'll
Take a chance
And try to dance
With Her in pants
And a dress
I'm impressed
Scared of what's next
She reminds me of you
But the poison won't do
So I found my shoe
And bounced out
"Call me"

---

Kissy

Going down (is illegal in Massachusetts)
The Mary bus (is here for Ivanka)
Meow (is always on my mind)
Thank you (for being oh-so kind)

---

Wig Jig Gig

She doesn't feel sexy or silly of late
But utopia can be built
And I can help
The hill can be fun
If we aren't discouraged by the climb
Wiggle, jiggle, giggle

---

Over Her

She had it all laid out
But that ain't my party anymore
That shit's been played out
Thanks to one who knows the cure

---

Quite Yet

The stare between us
That night years later
Has been lost
So banish one
And hope the other lasts
Long enough
To be still
But not be stilled
I don't want to settle for less
And you don't want to settle quite yet

---

Into The Voice

Allergic to casts
In love with the lost
Afraid of the spark
Burned to the sound
Work through the paint
Learn to breed
Under the stun
Into the voice

---

Able Without

Often just dessert
When trying to assert
Myself
You know
I show
Tell me
What you are
I am about
Able without
But not going to lie
Or deny
Reply

---

Hand Held By Both

Everybody stresses
But my life is good
I don't worry or yell
I just do what I can
Action and relaxing
A mixture of both
Passion
Her last one
I miss her the most
Reliance
Defiance
Battered battery appliance
Oh
That's what Cs are for

---

Rapid Action That Leaves You Distracted

Discouraged
Doubtful
To lay with a mouthful
Lacking
Reacting
To what I see happening
Hated
Related
To how long I waited
Promised
Envisioned
What is not division
By definition
It never happened
Someone will

---

Fantasy Exploration

Back to Her to reward myself
Not to punish you
I did what I can do
And I'd do it again
Left behind, it
Reminded
Me to be finding
The happiness I deserve
I've built up the nerve
To ask you directly
To dissect me
And explain
Why we can't remain
Like this
With the bliss
That I've missed
Since we kissed
Away the past
I hoped it all would last
But I approached it logically
And guessed how long it would be
That you and I would be we
I had fun
But I need
Comprehension
Over tension
And discretion
Reflected from your soles
And strands
The cold
Of your hands
Is symbolic to me
I've heat

---

True And Most In Flight

Lame
Lucky versus depression and suicide
Or this situation would still me
True and most in flight
I wish
I hope
I say
I'd pray if it would buy me some time (f)or proof of what isn't realized
If only
Why not?

---

Expiry

I'd give all for you
I mkiss you when you're here
I'd hold you, for you'll expire
But I've told you that before
I dream myself awake
A rhythm holds a void
But how much can I take?
If only, how, forever
When, now, no, whatever
You'll know the feel when you get lonely
No big deal
True love's not only
I'd do so right by you
But I'll settle so you don't have to
I can't maintain through days delayed
Do not say that I'm who strayed
Goodbye, good luck
Please hold my name
No ring and
We can try again

---

Don't Fake Shelter

Long day with a shovel
I know what that's about
You know that I love you
But I could do without
You make my heart hover
And you make my mind shout
Don't be a seldom lover
Let me take you out
To dinner
I may be a sinner
Who eats and just gets thinner
We can both be winners
We can stay with my kin or yours
We can stay in or go outdoors
I'm saying my skin pores
Want to be in yours
And whatever it is that you want
You do flaunt
What you've got
Whether you know it or not
You show what you've got
To offer
And I want in
Like a cat who just got out
And has seen what that's about
And understands
The balance of love and care and shelter and family
Reow

---

The Calm Before The Storm

You always wore the shall
You always were the one
I always knew I'd fall
'The calm before the storm'
I'm trying to stay warm
While 'waiting for the snow'
The kind that mends the harm
'Not the kind you blow'
Nor the kind that makes you go
'The kind that brings you to me'
I say this so you'll know
And 'so that we'll again be free
From his oppressive eyes
I need a new disguise
To get through your defenses'
Bring you back to your old senses
That seem so long forgotten
'Even though you're not' and I am

---

Anew

Thanks for attending
And kissing our midnight
My love's not ending
But I'm gaining some insight
Vegans, addicts, friends
I have choices
Began seeing trends
I hear voices of possibilities
But I know what feels right
I held little power to convince
Are we getting anywhere beside older?
Our bones feel sore and colder
A tapped shoulder
A whispered ear
I want you here, near, dear

---

More Missing

Done before we started
Fun until we parted ways
The hardest days
Included you
Was I rude to you
When I alluded to
What I would do to you
If I had my way
[text messing]
-n that hurts today

---

Shining Bright

I don't see why not
It all seemed so right
I guess I'm all I've got
For another lonely night
You know I think you're hot
And we don't ever fight
So give me one more shot
And keep me shining bright

---

Dig An Excuse

Teamwork
I've seen work
Between work and play
A jerk who'll stay
And a smirk that may
Shirk, and, hey
Quirks remain
The worst of ways
To disperse the pain
These words out of place
Don't fill up the space
You're digging between us
They said that they've seen us
And it looks to be right
I don't want a book every night
Or you like a frisbee
But let's be civil
Stay and use words
Don't just turn for the door
And an excuse
I can take it
Hit me

No comments: