Thursday, October 25, 2007

10/07

Thanks To You

I put on mismatched socks
I was cold
It was so long that we talked
I am told
So nice to hear yours, too
I know, now, what's left to do
Scream and shout
Jump all about
And thank you
I thank you
So, thank you
Thank you

If you could see me dying
Lately
I think I'd have you crying
Greatly
With just life left to prove
Your all, it helps me move
So, thank you
I want to thank you
Just thank you
Thank you

---

When Again

Not fully alive
No reason to float
When it arrives
No reason to gloat

I'll let you know
I'll clue you in
You can bear witness
To my every sin

Sour again
Heard worldwide
Look within
Don't hide your pride

Once removed
Twice denied
I can prove
What they all hide

Try for three
Fail a fourth
You and me
We know the worth

No comments: