Wednesday, November 22, 2006

11/06

Blood Diamond

Black diamond
Blood money
Cobalt and fire
Healthy desire
The only way out
Hidden within
I know all about
Getting it back again
Visit by February
Draw up a list
Outrun the cruiser
End up at the first

---

Plain Jane

Bette Davis eyes
Mona Lisa smile
Angie Jolie lips
I am not impressed

---

Flown Overboard

The best had the most past
I rest so we both last
Only future, never glass
Open sores, overbored

---

Yugo

A rolled bill
Now hold still
The gold will
Make old ill
But us high
And thus I
Would bust eyes
Or just Die
If

---

Hufu Breakfast

Hufu breakfast at brunchtime
Petfood from the leftovers
Healthy cannibal
Canvass and cannabis painted
Smoked meat
Meet in Allston
For fresh flesh fetishes
With radish and lettuces

---

One Way Or Another

I get high
I get by
I get mine
One way or another
No sister and no brother
Tru love like a mother
Flying right above her
Help her to discover
That I'll always love her

---

Her Side Of The Line

I want a beautiful woman in my life
I want a beautiful woman out of my mind
A search for a friend that I may never find
I'm trying to stay on my side of the line

No comments: