Friday, October 27, 2006

10/06

Eastham Dream

Crying together
Laughing asleep
Eastham dream

---

And Where It Be

A very long binge
Not enough powder
To fill the void you left
A remodeled goal
A revised direction
I know the secrets
Found in your skin
Tell him

---

Home By Highway

No worries
Hold the disease
Pick berries
Stroll through the trees
A short walk to Aldrich Pond
With a friend of whom I'm fond
A quick ride home
On the highway

---

Calendar Once

Eight years after
Hindsight is
Change the calendar once
Again
Check the compass
From the pyramid

---

De La Where?

Mason-Dixon swim
Sand in my shorts
Windblown cure
Cats at play
Dogs on missions
Passion Drive
Until we arrive

---

My Deal

Why steal minefields?
I feel I'm real
My deal's try meals
Fly, heal, cry, deal

---

Warning Branch

I only love
Our mission passed
Our passion missed
I love only
Totem token
Hoping open
A warning branch
An olive shot
You're my only hope
And hope is all I've got

---

All Fall

The only place where her head is truly at rest
Where her aches ease and her eyes shut
That's where we will go
I remember the way
So let's leave today
We'll take the backroads
And bring the sun and clouds to town
Raising smiles
Drowning frowns
Fun until we all fall down

---

Adoption

The six of clubs for my only child
Keep three sacred and dear
For I intend to bear mine as proof of my love
Obey your new family and stay strong
For when we are reunited in that week of that season
With all
Mother

---

My New Disease

Ninety-three million miles hide my eyes
While you read my words
A centimeter between our skulls
Sounds spill from your mouth
Dopamine realease
I find my new disease

No comments: